It started with the audiobook, listening to most of it on a long drive. It captured my complete attention so I went and bought the “book” version of the book because I needed to be able to see what my mind was trying to process. After completion of the book, I typed out all of the lessons throughout the chapters so that I could quickly reference them. After a conversation with a friend, she indicated that she would like a copy so I contacted Gabrielle Bernstein’s office, they gave me the go ahead to share so here it is. This information comes directly from her book…I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did. If you’ve read the book, I would love to hear your thoughts on it…xo, Christy
THE UNIVERSE HAS YOUR BACK – GABRIELLE BERNSTEIN
- Meditation and prayer open you up to the power of the universe.
- The presence of fear shows up when you’re not relying on the universe.
- Your projection is your perception. Become aware of the fear-based stories you’ve been projecting on you internal movie screen
- Your presence is your power. Be mindful of how your thoughts, words, and energy disconnect you from the Universe. And know the difference between what it feels like to be connected to the presence of your power versus what it feels like when you’re not.
- When you notice yourself disconnect from the presence of love, say this prayer to come back to peace: “I witness that I’m out of alignment with my power. I choose to see peace instead of this.”
- To be free we must acknowledge our resistance.
- Our happiness, success, and safety can be measured by our genuine capacity to tune in to the loving vibration of the universe.
- When we surrender our will to the power of the universe, we receive miracles.
- You see the world that you have made, but you do not see yourself as the image-maker.
- Look for love in all the right places.
- Your presence is your power.
- Choose the teacher of love. Accept that you’d rather learn through love.
- Practice the holy instant and pray to learn through the teacher of love over the teacher of fear.
- Fast comeback. Remember, your happiness is a direct reflection of how quickly you can shift your fear to love.
- Align our thoughts with love. The Universe always responds to the energy behind your beliefs.
- Commit to your purpose statement: I am ready to learn through love.
- You are the dreamer of your dream. Create visions of the world you want to see.
- We are not responsible for what our eyes are seeing, we are responsible for how we perceive what we are seeing.
- The Universe will always conspire to lead you toward solutions of the highest good when you open up to receive them.
- The universe is our classroom, and when we accept our role as the happy learner, life gets really groovy.
- When we choose the universe as our teacher, we can see with the eyes of love.
- Our happiness is a direct reflection of how quickly we can restore our fear back to love.
- The universe is always responding to the energy behind your beliefs.
- Create visions of the world you want to see.
- The visions you see in stillness offer you great guidance and reassurance that you’re being supported.
- Recognize the assignment and call it by its name: fear
- Accept that you cannot avoid the assignment and be willing to show up. Your readiness will clear the path.
- Feel the feelings that live underneath the old pain
- Call on compassion to clear the path.
- Ask the universe for help, and rely on a power greater than you.
- Take care of your side of the street, and own your part in the situation.
- Welcome healing and expect miracles.
- The world is your classroom, and people are you assignments.
- The pathway to healing occurs when you love yourself so much that the darkness from the past can no longer co-exist with your faith in the light of the present moment.
- Freedom from the past is available to you when you show up for the assignments in the present.
- Get out of the way of the loving flow of the Universe. Use this prayer to realign yourself with the energy of the Universe and set the process in motion: “I step back and let the Universe lead the way.”
- Calibrate your energy through meditation. Your meditation practice recalibrates your energy back to the frequency of love.
- Set the intention to connect to your presence. Energy flows where your intention goes. Each day you can set new and powerful intentions. Be unapologetic about what you desire, and trust that what you focus on will grow.
- Understand the power of joy. Remember that joy is the catalyst for all that is good in the world.
- Lean towards joy, and you will be led. Stay committed to joy no matter what.
- Celebrate the support of the Universe and enjoy the synchronicity, guidance, and gently reminders that you’re on the right path.
- When you experience someone’s true presence, you’re reminded of your own.
- Your intentions create your reality.
- The universe picks up what you put out.
- Energy flows where your intention goes.
- When you’re in a state of joy, you leave a positive imprint on every being in the world.
- Witness your low-vibe story and how it makes you feel.
- Honor what you want and how you want to feel.
- Choose your sign that will be the gently reminder from the Universe that you’re on track with the energy and flow of love.
- Turn over your desires to the care of the Universe and be patient. Patience is the key to receiving guidance.
- Become open to receive creative possibilities.
- The universe works fast when you’re having fun.
- Limitless guidance is available to you when you surrender to receive it.
- Reconnecting with your power begins by realizing that you lost it.
- Be unapologetic about how you want to feel.
- You are always being supported.
- Accept that obstacles are detours in the right direction.
- Get honest about how you’re controlling certain circumstances in your life.
- Then use your prayer: “Thank you, Universe, for helping me see this obstacle as an opportunity. I will step back and let you lead the way.”
- Practice the guided meditation to lead you into a surrendered state of patience and peace.
- Obstacles are detours in the right direction.
- The universe will do for you what you cannot do for yourself.
- The first step on the path toward certainty is your readiness. Stay willing to be free on a moment to moment basis.
- Tap into the feelings you desire through your meditation.
- Begin a dialogue with the Universe through your writing exercise.
- Consciously co-create your reality by tapping in to the feelings you desire and cultivating those feelings in moments throughout the day.
- Stop praying for an outcome and instead pray for the highest good for all.
- Establish a spiritual relationship of your own understanding. It will change and grow, but for today, honor our own relationship to the Universe.
- The path to certainty requires a profound desire to be free from fear.
- The frequency you embody supports the experiences that you have.
- Miracles are natural. Let the Universe support you.
- Look for love in all the right places by repeating this prayer throughout the day: “I focus my attention on the love that is around me and I expect miracles.”
- Practice noninterference. Miracles are habits and should be involuntary.
- Create your faith statement. “What would your life be like if you knew you were always being guided?” EX. I know that the Universe is an ever-present energy field of love. I know that when I align with the energy of love through thoughts, actions and beliefs, I am given infinite support and guidance. I know that I can co-create my reality with this loving presence so that I can live tin joy and spread light.
- Commit to your faith statement and recite it throughout the day.
- Whenever we forget out peaceful nature, we can ask the universe to remind us of what is real.
- As long as you remain surrendered and committed to the highest good, everything you need will be shown to you.
- Be willing to release judgment and accept that you have chosen fear.
- Forgive the judgmental thought with this prayer: “I recognize that I have chose fear, and I choose again. I choose love.”
- Let go of the shadow of the past by seeing someone for the first time with the eyes of love.
- Practice the kundalini meditation, and recognize the other person is you.
- You must be willing to shed old patterns and embrace a new way of being.
- Do whatever it takes to get closer to consciousness.
- Experience your interconnectedness. Practice the prayer for truth and the Kundalini meditation to heighten you experiential connection with the Universe.
- Remember that truth is your name. Practice the mantra Sat Nam to stay committed to your true nature.
- Walk a path of humility to stay centered in your universal truth.
- You are one with the universe.
- Take you hands off the wheel through prayer.
- Turn over time by accepting the present moment as a miracle.
- Surrender your goals and let faith take the lead.
- Release your desire to you God box or holy triangle. Trust that it is being taken care of.
- Goals overshadow guidance.
- Wake up
- Remember where your true power lies.
- The peace of love is shining in you now.
- Become an instrument of love. – How would you use me?
*This information from THE UNIVERSE HAS YOUR BACK is being used with permission by Gabrielle Bernstein’s amazing support team.