Your Core Desired Feelings
A DESIRE MAP WORKSHOP – LEVEL ONE
based on the best seller by Danielle LaPorte
Desire Leads to Truth
We have the procedures of achievement upside down. Typically we come up with our to-do lists, our bucket lists, and our strategic plans — all the stuff we want to have, get, accomplish, and experience outside of ourselves. All of those aspirations are being driven by an innate desire to feel a certain way.
So what if we get clear on how we actually want to feel within ourselves, and then we design our to-do lists, set our goals, and write out our bucket lists? Intentional. From the inside out. As in…
- How do you want to feel when you look at your schedule for the week?
- When you get dressed in the morning?
- When you walk through the door of your studio or your office?
- When you pick up the phone, pick up your kids from school, pick up your groceries?
- When you cash the check, accept the award, finish your masterpiece, make the sale, or fall in love?
How do you want to feel?
Feeling good along the way to your goals doesn’t mean you don’t work your ass off to get what you want. It means you joyously work your ass off.
You don’t gripe about what it takes to make things happen. You do the good work. And sometimes that work is terrifying and trying. Cycling in the pouring rain. Late-night rewrites. Struggling to open your heart after you’ve slammed it shut. Honoring your word when it would be more convenient to change your mind. When you’re connected to the greater purpose of an intention — honoring the call of your heart, not just proving yourself — and there’s pleasure in the process, you can pull off some amazing feats.
Soul-centered living. Ahhhh.
Desire feeling good more than you want to check accomplishments off your list.
Desire feeling good more than you want to please other people.
Desire feeling good more than you want to look good.
DESIRE MORE? YA, YOU DO.
Small acts of freedom will really change your life.
So let’s explore together. Our Core Desired Feelings. Our anchor words to guide us daily. Words that become our guiding light, and lead us home.
You are the temple. You are the prayer.
You are the practice.
SO HOW DO WE DO THIS TOGETHER?
Grant yourself permission.
Don’t hold back.
Let surrender take the lead.
The Desire Map – Timing:
You get to choose how it looks:
(Because your choice makes you feel good, empowered, joyful.)
- One on one
- Small groups (2-4 people)
- Teen groups
And for how long:
- One day workshop (9 AM – 4 PM)
- Four to six weekly session – 1 – 1.5 hours
- Arranged together that fits everyone’s schedule. That works for me, and fits into your life better. It’s pre-scheduled around your life. More commitment, less arranging.
The Desire Map – Objectives:
- Explore perceptions around the value of feelings, especially in relation to ambition, external approval, goal setting, self-love, and respect. Feelings first, goals next.
- Identify core desired feelings. Knowing how you want to feel is the most potent form of clarity that you can have.
- Create connection through sisterhood. Give encouragement in a sacred environment. Generate love while honouring our truth.
The Desire Map – Purpose:
- Ultimately, to help you remember your light, your true nature, your source – the life source that connects us all.
- To show you your heart’s longing – your core desired feelings.
- To guide you in using your preferred feelings as a guidance system for making choices and for being more present and alive.
- To help you use your core desired feelings as a way to access comfort and clarity during painful times.
- To show you how to use your desired feelings as creative fuel to make great things happen in your life that will radiate out into the world.
- To help you accentuate the positive aspects of your life, while still honoring, and not invalidating, the negative parts that you want to change.
- To help your realize that you are much bigger than your feelings, and also, perhaps paradoxically, to help you regard your feelings as road signs to your soul.
- Private Workshop – $300
- Group Workshop – $250
- Teen Workshops Available – please send me an email to discuss how this work is modified for their age group.
I want to help you design a life that feels good, everyday. The Desire Map has changed the way I live my life, and I am so thrilled to share this experience with you.
I’d be honored to support you in doing everything that makes you come alive at my next workshop. If this sounds like something you would like to include in your life moving forward, contact me here or even better, on Instagram, where I hang out most of the time.
Much love, Christy
The moment you say yes is the beginning. It’s not when you start the new venture. It’s when you say yes to following your desire. – Danielle LaPorte